2017 Xenith Epic + Football Helmet
The Xenith Epic + is different from the Epic by there new jaw pads .
The shock absorbers designed in 2014 . The shell has molded foam.
- Weight: 4.9 lbs with attached facemask.
SHOCK BONNET® SUSPENSION SYSTEM
- FIT SEEKER SYSTEM
- MAX AIRFLOW COOLING - 12 Vents
- MULTI-STAGE SHOCK ABSORBERS
- COMFORT PADS XRD® PROTECTION
- 3DX JAW GUARD (M-XL come standard with 1" Jaw Guards)
- 3DX CHIN CUP
- Sizes M-XL
- 4.38 lbs Helmet Weight
- Fit Lock System for easy removal and changing out the facemask
- PolyCarbonate Helmet Shell
FIT SEEKER SYSTEM
• Pull the chinstraps outward and feel the Shock Bonnet® Suspension System tighten around your head
• Lower strap wraps around your head, securing your head to suspension system
• Fitlock technology conforms to the back of your head for ultimate fit and retention Traditional helmets attach the chinstrap to two points on the shell, fixing your chin in place with the shell. If the helmet moves, so do your chin and head.
MULTI-STAGE SHOCK ABSORBERS
Release air upon impact and utilizes multi-staged compression to address a wide range of linear impacts:
• Stages 1, 2 & 3 offer increasing levels of resistance to adapt to low, medium, and high impacts
• Interior ridge reinforces structure to minimize sudden movement of the head Traditional helmets use foams and pads for protection.
COMFORT PADS XRD® PROTECTION
• Soft and flexible to the touch, yet tough on impact
• Engineered for repeated impact and shock absorption
• Thin & breathable
3DX JAW GUARD
• 3DX engineered for ergonomic fit
• Repositionable pad for customizable comfort
• XRD® Protection Impact Foam for added protection Sizes: S, M, L
3DX CHIN CUP
• 3DX engineered for ultimate fit
• Silicon liner provides superior comfort
• Polycarbonate exterior for ultimate protection
• Hygienic, anti-microbial construction Sizes: S, M/L, XL
- Polycarbonate shell
- Available in M, L and XL
New jaw plate and pads
Contact Us: 1-(800) 859-0724 - Info@safetyfirstsports.com