Catalyst™ Cryohelmet™ V2.0
The Catalyst Cryohelmet 2.0 is a revolutionary new product designed for head injuries and Migraines. There currently is not a simple solution for applying cold therapy to the head. Conventional ice packs do not stay cold long enough and can not easily be applied to the entire head and neck areas at once, thus limiting effectiveness. Simply place the CryoHelmet into an inside freezer for 3 hours to recharge.
● Reusable. Recharge in household freezer for 3 hours.
● UltraCool™ fabric is moisture wicking and dries quickly.
● Insulating neoprene shell (contains no natural rubber – latex free).
● CryoHelmet stays frozen/cold for up to 90 minutes.
● Includes adjustable neoprene hood with pony tail chanel, cold packs, insulated bag, square cold pack, manual, and retail box.
● All fabric and neoprene surfaces are treated with Aegis Microbe Shield® which cuts down on odors and kills MRSA 99.999%.
● All parts are machine washable, line dry.
Youth: Head size of 7 1/8" & Under/ Head Circumference of 22 3/8" & Under
Regular: Head size of 7 1/4" - 7 5/8" / Head Circumference of 22 3/4" - 23 7/8"
X-Large: Head size of 7 3/4" & Up / Head Circumference of 24 1/4" & Larger
INTERNATIONAL PATENTED DESIGN
Concussed players report that headaches, nausea, dizziness, and general grogginess dissipate after 20 minutes of wearing the CryoHelmet. Chronic migraine sufferers report similar effects.
How to Use Your Catalyst™
Freeze overnight (3 hours): Place the Catalyst Cryohelmet in your freezer overnight. Additional cold packs may be purchased and frozen for longer product use.
Bring it with you: To keep product frozen for longer period of time, place the unit in a cooler or Catalyst insulated bag.
Wear for up to 90 minutes after any practice or game or at the onset of any headache or migraine.
If product is being used for cooldown, wear for a few minutes on the sideline to help lower body temperature and return product to cooler.
The Catalyst Cryohelmet is designed to fit a wide variety of head shapes and sizes. CryoMAX cold packs remain flexible even when frozen and will conform to the shape of your head. There is a positionable Velcro tab for neck adjustment and two elastic straps for a closer fit.
● Place unit on your head, making sure to completely cover the forehead.
● Pull neck flaps around the neck and secure Velcro tab.
● Grab elastic straps and pull behind head until Catalyst helmet feels snug and secure Velcro tab.